CHICAGO, Nov. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group (Nasdaq: CME), the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced it will host the 11th annual Global Financial Leadership Conference (GFLC) Nov. 12-14, at the Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort in Naples, Fla. The GFLC is an exclusive, invitation-only event that brings together decision-makers from the world's leading financial institutions to discuss the global investment climate and outlook, debate critical economic issues and share insights and analysis of geopolitical trends and the global financial landscape.
Keynote speakers for this year's conference include:
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States (2001-2009)
- Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001)
- Kenneth C. Griffin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Citadel
- H.R. McMaster, United States National Security Advisor (2017-2018)
- Janet Yellen, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (2014-2018)
Additional featured speakers include:
- David Cameron, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2010-2016)
- Gary Cohn, Director of the United States Economic Council (2017-2018)
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Blythe Masters, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Asset Holdings
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-founder, Reddit and Initialized Capital
- Laura Shin, cryptocurrency journalist
- Michael Spencer, Chief Executive Officer, NEX
- Gillian Tett, Managing Editor, Financial Times
- Bob Woodward, Associate Editor, The Washington Post
- Steve Wozniak, Co-founder, Apple
Topics of discussion will include insight and analysis of the current investment and business climate and the evolving geopolitical landscape.
The full agenda for the conference can be found at gflc.com/agenda.html.
To follow GFLC coverage during and after the 2018 conference, visit CME Group's online blog, OpenMarkets, at openmarkets.com. To access additional information about the conference as well as previous GFLC video, photo and press highlights, visit the conference website at www.gflc.com.
Media wishing to attend GFLC should contact Laurie Bischel at 312.648.8698 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data - empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals. The company offers futures trading through the CME Globex® platform, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates one of the world's leading central counterparty clearing providers, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization services through TriOptima, and trade processing and reconciliation services through Traiana.
CME Group, the Globe logo, CME, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Globex, and, E-mini are trademarks of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. CBOT, Chicago Board of Trade, NYMEX, New York Mercantile Exchange and ClearPort are trademarks of New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc. COMEX is a trademark of Commodity Exchange, Inc. BrokerTec, EBS, TriOptima, and Traiana are trademarks of BrokerTec Europe LTD, EBS Group LTD, TriOptima AB, and Traiana, Inc., respectively. Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and S&P are service and/or trademarks of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC, as the case may be, and have been licensed for use by Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cme-group-to-host-11th-annual-global-financial-leadership-conference-300744071.html
SOURCE CME Group